CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 6, 2013

29, 30, 31 aaaand 32 weeks!

Please don't hate me!!!! I have had SO much going on friends, I just haven't been keeping up with these blog posts and I feel super bad about it! But its okay because nothing too exciting has been new with the pregnancy, so you haven't missed much! over the past month we had St Patty's day and Easter and April fools day, holy holidays! I'm not sure that April fools day counts as a holiday but man I always forget about it and I always fall for the pranks. I have had one Dr Appt since the last time we chatted, and one unplanned visit. The unplanned visit was first, I was walking out to my car to go to work and the driveway was coated in ice and I slipped and landed on my knee. The doctor wants you to report every time you fall, so I called and they wanted me to come in. So I had to go in after work and be hooked up to a monitor to see if my sweet princess was okay, and guess what? She was perfectly happy and kick-y and all those great things little babies are supposed to be in their mamma's belly! The next visit was just a check up, it took like 20 minutes and we asked if we could see an ultra sound of Lilly since we hadn't had one since our 20 week ultra sound. We wanted to try to get a good profile shot. But guess what? She didn't want to show us her face! I suppose she wants it to be a surprise, which I am perfectly fine with. :) I cant wait to hold my daughter and see her sweet face for the very first time, it is going to be so special.

I cannot believe it is April, this month is my baby shower and I am SOOO excited for it! You know what else is awesome about April? I can officially say, "My baby is due NEXT MONTH" How exciting is that?! I cannot wait people!!! :)

Well I dont think anything else is new so I will just show you the pics that I have taken over the last month!

29 weeks, Lilliana's brain is no longer smooth,
 wrinkles in her brain have formed which means her brain tissue is developing,
our baby is going to be a smarty pants!

30 weeks our little girl is able to use all 5 of her senses,
although she isn't breathing now otherwise she would inhale a whole lot amniotic fluid.

31 weeks, Lilliana is doing a whole lot of kicking, punching, pedaling with her feet, summersaults, etc.
she karate chops mommy's organs, which definitely makes her a little ninja baby
this picture was inspired by and taken with her crazy Auntie Tori,
maybe someday Lilly will be just as goofy as her mommy and auntie!

32 weeks, Lilliana has fingernails, toenails and REAL HAIR!
This is fabulous news for me because I love doing hair and nails,
hopefully she will be a girly girl and let me do her hair and nails!


How far along? 32 weeks
Total weight gain: I don't want to talk about it :(
Maternity Clothes? Thats all I wear baby!
Stretch Marks? I find more on my thighs every day, also a couple on my hips!
Sleep: Not so good, really, its been very very difficult to sleep, I HAVE to have a pillow between my legs, my sciatic nerve is killing me and it feels the very worst at night. I get really uncomfortable on my sides and its really hard to roll over to alternate sides.
Best moment this week: We started going to a new church and I love it, the Easter service was this week, it was awesome and I loved it!
Miss anything? SLEEP and my body!
Movement: lots and lots of it, she is getting so big that there is not much room for her in there anymore, so when she moves I can feel it really strongly! Actually sometimes it kinda hurts, my little girl is getting really big and strong, and thats just what mommy wants!
Food Cravings: french toast, ice cubes, and pasta salad!
Anything making you queasy or sick? if I eat to fast or too much I feel sick, like I said there is not much room in my belly so I'm starting to get full really fast and when I do Lilly is crammed in there and kicks hard so I  get light headed and I feel like I'm gunna throw up or faint!
Gender: still a girl!
Labor signs: nothing yet!
Symptoms: Swollen feet, sciatica, "the waddle"
Belly Button in our out? still flat!
Happy or moody most of the time: Now I am starting to be moody! I get tired a lot and then I get kinda crabby, but I still feel like I am more happy than moody.
Looking forward to: Visiting my Grandpa in Lake City next weekend, and my baby shower the weekend after that!


Have a blessed week everyone! Thank you for stopping by to read and I am so sorry that I have been so behind!

Until next time, 
<3 Me and L.G.
xoxo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment