CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 12, 2012

11 week update.. a little late.. ;)

Ok. So I know I promised I would start doing the belly pictures this past week, but I was supposed to have somebody take them and they never showed up so, and I am now in the 12th week, so there is no point in taking an 11 week picture. BUT, I did get the chalkboard done, and I do have a picture!!


My finished Chalkboard!

I absolutely promise that this week I will have belly pictures with the chalkboard! Although my belly is not huge, there is definitely a little bump there! I am anxious for when it looks more rounded and pregnant instead of just looking like a fatty pooch! 

Well I can tell you that This pregnancy has made me so hormonal! I cry about EVERYTHING and I can get a little cranky, my amazing sweet man can attest to that (he is wonderful by the way, I don't know how he puts up with me!) But I cry during movies, commercials, just little things that I think of, songs, I cry over food, just about everything! But the good part is that I'm getting closer and closer to the 2nd Trimester and I can tell you I'm already starting to feel a change! I am hardly ever nauseas, and I mean I haven't felt sick AT ALL for the past few days! I also have been craving wonderful delicious foods and after I eat them I can still eat them again. In fact I have eaten Fettuccine Alfredo and breadsticks from Fazoli's for the past 3 days in a row (i have leftovers that I'm going to eat today, so make that 4 days in a row!)


   
   Fettuccine Alfredo
Can't forget the BREADSTICKS!!!


Cravings
Fettuccine Alfredo w/ Breadsticks from Fazoli's 
Canadian Bacon and Pineapple w/ Garlic Crust from Domino's
Mama Cozi's Supreme Pizza (thick crust) from the freezer section at Aldi's
Celery and Baby Carrots w/ Jimmy's Veggie Dip

This week is an exciting one, for me and the pregnancy! Today I am going to get my haircut and brows waxed (UM HELLO HAIR GROWTH!!!!!) the pregnancy has made my hair and nails grow like mad!  So anyways I need a little LOT of special attention because I have a Job Interview tomorrow!! :D YAYYYY!!! So thats exciting, and then on Wednesday we have our 12 week Dr. Appointment, so I am hoping for another ultra sound picture because on Thursday, Sammy and I are announcing the pregnancy to all of you who will be reading this!! I cant wait to tell everyone!


Well until then!
<3 Me and Baby D.
XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment