CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 15, 2012

SURPRISE!!!

Hey everybody! Friends, family, loved ones, today is the day that I tell you our exciting news! We are having a baby, and we will welcome our precious blessing into the world around May 26th, 2013. I have been keeping this blog for a few weeks now, so go right ahead and look at the past posts, those kinda walk you through the beginning weeks of the pregnancy! I am 12 weeks right now, and feeling great, like I said in my last post, I am no longer nauseas and that hasn't changed so I think we are in the clear! PTL! But I am very fatigued, always always always  TIRED. ugh! But as I get closer to that 2nd trimester that should subside.

Yesterday Sam and I went to our 12 week Doctor Appointment, at the appointment our amazing Doctor (we just love her!) just asked us if we had any questions and then she was like "Are you ready to look at baby?!" and of course I hopped up on the bed faster than anything. She prepped me for the ultrasound with the blue goo and she put the wand on my tummy and moved it around and we saw our baby, and he/she actually looked like a real baby, no longer a little blob! It was amazing, I could feel tears welling up and then i just laughed, I was so incredibly happy. The baby's heartbeat was going strong, 158 bpm. He/she had her arms crossed and his/her little hands covering it's face. I think the baby must have been really comfortable or sleeping or something because he/she was being REAAAAAL stubborn. Our Dr. kept putting pressure on the baby but nope, Baby D. wasn't havin it, the baby just threw up his/her arm as to say, "talk to the hand!" Sammy and I were joking with the Doctor saying, "oh man she's already giving us trouble, we have a stubborn one!" So we just got one picture out of the session and its not one of those sweet profile views like every other person gets, oh no, its a view of the baby looking straight ahead, like he/she is looking straight at you. Its so funny because it just looks like the baby is making a funny face or something, because its so hard to make out the facial features.

Baby is laying sideways head is that first little blob
belly is the second blob (same size as head) and that little
white line attached to the belly is one of the arms!

Even though I would have loved an adorable picture, what is important is that the baby is healthy, the heart is beating at a normal rate, and all of my stats are normal. So I thank God for that! Well I don't really have any new cravings or anything since last week. Still really loving pasta, pasta of any kind! I cant think of any other new things going on, so I guess I will bring this one to a close with one of the chalkboard pictures that I promised!!! There is a tiny bump!!!



Until next week!!
<3 Me and Baby D.
XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment