CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 14, 2013

21 weeks

hello my fabulous friends and followers!! I hope you have had a wonderful week! I definitely have, though I am EXHAUSTED! Yesterday one of my BFF's and I got together and we made a huge dinner for my family, just for fun! it was great! We actually made the same dinner I made for Sam for his birthday except we tweaked the recipes a bit and it was wayyyy better last night! Anyways, since I post (or try to post) every week there really isn't a whole lot to talk about every single week so I am going to start posting a little update that I found on my favorite blog to copy (www.littlebabygarvin.blogspot.com) this mom had the cutest weekly blog updates! So here it goes!


How far along? 21 weeks
Total weight gain: 12+ lbs
Maternity clothes? yes, maternity pants, shirts (my fave maternity clothes from Old Navy) and I can still get away  with cute flowy/oversized shirts from any store!
Stretch Marks? YES.. on the girls.. :'(
Sleep: its been alright, my sides are getting annoying to sleep on my back, shoulders, and neck have been hurting a lot so its hard to get comfortable. Oh and I wake up about 5 times in the night to pee!
Best moment this week: Lilliana kicked or punched me with all of her tiny little strength! It was the most amazing thing I have ever felt!
Miss anything? Sleeping on my stomach and being able to bend over to pick up things that I drop. I drop everything these days too, so not cool.
Movement: Yes! Still cant feel her from the outside yet, but Sam says she is going to be a great soccer player! **update** **WE CAN FEEL HER FROM THE OUTSIDE!!! Sam felt her kicking tonight!!! :)**
Food cravings: Glazers Donuts from Kwik Trip are my constant, I also LOVE fruit! I have been going through grapefruit like crazy!
Anything making you queasy or sick: No way! I will eat almost anything!
Gender: Girl!
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Thankfully not really any, except I occasionally get a little plugged up, gotta pull out that Metamucil!
Belly Button in or out? in!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Pretty dang happy, though I do have my moments. I may have snapped at Sam for opening the oven door while my cheesecake was cooling (it got a huge crack in it,) but hey its just a cheesecake and I felt really bad after I had my moment.
Looking forward to: Next weekend!!! My BFF Nikki is coming down from the cities so we can celebrate her b-day and start talking baby shower! :)

Until next time, 
<3 Me & L.G.
xoxo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment