CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 24, 2013

[22] weeks!

Okay people, here it is, whenever I wasn't pregnant and I heard pregnant women say they felt fat and ugly I would get upset because I think pregnant women are so beautiful and have such a wonderful purpose, carrying and growing a precious life in their belly.. well now that I am pregnant.. I am flippin' trashin' that beautiful speech!!!!  I am so right along with those women!!! I understand that I have to gain weight right now because I'm two in one package, but man my face and my arms are getting chubby and I absolutely hate it. I honestly feel so insecure about taking my weekly pictures because I look so heavy. This post has taken me a little longer to post because I had a complete meltdown! I took the pictures on Monday and I thought I looked so fat that I marched myself down to my room flopped myself onto the bed and baaaaaaawled my eyes out of my head! Sam came to my rescue and hugged me and assured me that I was beautiful and carrying his beautiful baby and all that sweet stuff. Poor guy! He has probably had to deal with more random spurts of crying than he's ever imagined possible. Anyways I didn't use any of those pictures and didn't take another picture until last night, so here it is. I still really dont like it but you know what?! I am going to try to embrace my new-gained chubs and try to remember the beautiful speech my 'not yet pregnant' self made to those beautiful pregnant women!

Choosing to wear my bump PROUD!

How far along? 22 weeks
Total weight gain: at least 4 m&m McFlurry's worth....
Maternity clothes? YEP. Almost only maternity, I need to go shopping, those flowy shirts I was talking about last week... yeah.. not cuttin it.
Stretch Marks? on the girls and the thighs. :/ bummer dude.
Sleep: Ehh. My back hurts a lot and I find myself waking up a lot, I miss stomach sleeping!!!
Best moment this week: My mom got to feel Lilliana kick, that was pretty special!
Miss anything? Just being able to sleep on my stomach and paint my toes without cutting off my air supply.
Movement: She is starting to be really really active! She was moving and squirming all morning! It is really cool because this morning Sam was talking to her and as soon as he would talk she would start moving. She definitely knows her daddy's voice! 
Food cravings: m&m or oreo McFlurrys', Pizza, and fruit!
Anything making you queasy or sick: No Sir!
Gender: Still a girl, haha!
Labor Signs: Nope! Thank the Lord!
Symptoms: Just realllly tired. 
Belly Button in or out? Innie!!!!!!!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy happy camper! :) I don't think I have had any crabby outbursts this week buuuut you might get a different answer if you ask Sam ;)
Looking forward to: My BFF coming TOMORROW! :) Excited to plan this shower and celebrate her 22nd Birthday! :)

Until next time
<3 Me and L.G.
xoxo.

2 comments:

Missy Eagen

Being a post pregnant mama of 4 I can safely tell you that when I look back at my chubby pics I am grateful for EVERY one of them and some I shutter at, some I laugh at but EVERYONE of them reminds me of such a precious time in my life that goes entirely toooooo fast! Keep taking pics girl and know that although the speech doesn't mean much to you right now years down the road it won't be anything about chub but about the sweet memory of when you were about to meet your girl :) Trust me on this on-K? :)

Tori Ferson

You are fantastic, beautiful, and loved. I can't wait for the day that I carry a little blessing in my tummy! Be encouraged, Em...you look so gorgeous. Truly radiant. The extra weight isn't what people are looking at. You're an inspiration! (:

Post a Comment