CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 22, 2013

26 weeks {{6 months}} 182 days

Hello my wonderful and beautiful friends! Guess what?!? I HAVE THREE MONTHS LEFT UNTIL LILLIANA IS BORN!! Thats right! I am 6 months pregnant! It seems like just yesterday that I found out I was pregnant, and I was staring 9 months straight in the face. Sam and I have taken 6 months like a couple of champs and now we have just 3 left until we meet our precious girl. It is so surreal, I don't think it will actually sink in until I'm holding her in my arms.
Sam and I are on a hunt for an apartment right now, we are trying to get everything prepared for when she comes, her crib arrived in the mail and now I cant wait to get her room all ready! I told you last week that I would make a separate post about her nursery, I am still planning on doing this so don't you fret! We have all the fabric for her quilt and I keep bugging my mom to get started on it! Maybe this post will motivate her to start it! ;) *hint hint* love you mamma!
Well this past week I have been sick :'( boohoo!!!! I started getting sick last friday, I had a sore throat and it developed into a full on head pounding, ear aching, yellow snot blowing, coughing up green gunk, sinus infection. YUCK. I FINALLY got put on antibiotics yesterday, so hopefully I will be feeling better in a couple days! I have just had NO energy and have just felt like a heavy headed mess, but Lilliana on the other hand, has had TONS of energy and I am happy that she is feeling good! :)
On Sunday Tori and I went up to see Nikki to talk about the baby shower. Its all trucking along, slowly but surely, which is okay since the shower wont be until the end of April! We are just getting a HUGE head start! I don't think there is anything else new going on so with that I will say HAPPY FRIDAY!



How far along? 26 weeks! 6 months! 182 days! 
Total weight gain: Oh goodness, I will let you know at my next Dr. Appt. I am scared to find out! 
Maternity clothes? You know it!
Stretch Marks? GAHHHHHHHHHHH.... Every time I check my inner thighs gain an extra mark :'( goodbye swimming suit season for the rest of my life!!!
Sleep: Not so great this week because of being sick, its hard to breathe at night! 
Best moment this week: Today while I was driving home from work the song 'Ho Hey' by the Lumineers came onto the radio and I was just listening to the chorus and crying because I was just thinking about Lilly and holding her in my arms for the first time and how she belongs with me! I started singing the song to her and she was moving and kicking and it was just a really special moment. 
Miss anything? Right now, just being able to breathe out of my nose!! I'm so over being sick! I also miss my cute pre-pregnancy clothes!
Movement: lots and lots of it!! you can really see it from the outside too, my belly will have a wave of movement all across it! it looks so cool!
Food cravings: fruit!! gimme dem berries.
Anything making you queasy or sick: I was at buy buy baby with Tori and Nikki on Sunday and ran into the NoseFrida Snot Sucker! That about put me over the edge! I love my baby but I refuse to suck the snot out of her head with my mouth! If you guys didn't already know, snot had ALWAYS made me queasy, this is not just a pregnancy thing!!
Gender: girl!
Labor Signs: Nope!
Symptoms: I had a little bit of spotting last week, but it was just dried blood and I called my Dr. and she asked me a zillion questions just to make sure everything was alright with little Lilly bug and everything is just dandy! Other than that I'm having to change my pants a lot because I am sick so I keep sneezing and coughing and we all know I have a super small bladder right now, so those things do not mix well together!
Belly Button in or out? still hanging in there!
Happy or Moody most of the time: ehhh! maybe a tad moody this week since I've been sick but I think mostly I've been pretty happy!
Looking forward to: The weekend!!! One more day of work and I can just relax for a day! My body is SO needing it!

'Ho Hey' by The Lumineers


Until next time,
<3 Me and L.G.
xoxo.



0 comments:

Post a Comment