CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

23 weeeeeeeeeee-ks!

Hello my dear wonderful fabulous friends! I'm sorry I am a little behind with the posty posts. This lady has been a busy gal, although I cant exactly remember what I've been busy with.. Thank you mushy pregger brain!!!! Well I told you in my previous posts that my BFF Nikki was coming down for her birthday celebration and so we could talk baby shower, but she only got to stay for one night because we had a dumb stupid ice storm!!! Although it was a short trip it was very fun and we did get some celebrating in and also some baby shower talk, and she even got to feel Lilliana kick! Lilly is not very shy, she is always kicking and you would probably feel her kick if your hand somehow stumbled upon my mountainous belly. MY BELLY IS GETTING SO BIG! Have a looksie!


How far along? 23 weeks!
Total weight gain: 16.7 lbs 
Maternity clothes? Yes, I have graduated from the demi panel maternity pants to the full panel maternity pants! I went shopping at Old Navy to buy some more maternity shirts too, I should be set for a while! 
Stretch Marks? Not any more than I have had before thank goodness, but I think the girls keep on accumulating more!
Sleep: Really uncomfortable!!! UGH! My doctor recommended vitamin B6 to help me sleep, but when I looked on the bottle it said "not intended for pregnant or nursing women," not sure if my Doctor was wrong (which I highly doubt) but I'm paranoid and refuse to take them, so there. 
Best moment this week: Nikki getting to feel Lilliana kick! Its so special to share that with the people that love her so much!
Miss anything? back and stomach sleeping, now I cant even sleep on my back!! WHAAAAT? It can cut off oxygen and blood to the baby, scary... 
Movement: oh tons and tons! she never stops moving, I love it!! ..now
Food cravings: Today I wanted to drink windex or pine sol, aaand munch on cascade bleach..... Dont worry I will not do this, I wont even take my vitamin B6, I was just craving it. WEIRD!! On a more normal note, chocolate ice cream and pizza!
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope!
Gender: girl
Labor Signs: nope!
Symptoms: sore belly, gas, bleeding gums. pregnancy is quite odd.
Belly Button in or out? in!
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy girl!
Looking forward to: my day off tomorrow! wahoooooo! I think I'm gunna get my hair cut!!!!!! FINALLY!

Until next time, 
<3 Me & L.G. 
xoxo.


0 comments:

Post a Comment